Claxton PTA is funded solely on contributions from families and community contributions. With your help, PTA is able to allocate thousands of dollars to help pay for important and beneficial programs and tools at our school. Your contribution is tax deductible!
Some of the ways your contribution will be used:
- Updated curriculum materials for 4th and 5th grades
- Reading incentives and cultural arts programming
- Robotics program and teacher-requested supplementary materials for science, including butterfly life-cycle kits for 2nd grade, dissection kits for 5th
- Claxton community-building events and staff appreciation efforts
- Landscaping for school grounds and playground updates
- Field Trip scholarships so every student may participate
- Technology updates - PTA recently purchased our school’s first Smart Board to be installed in the Media Center and laptops to be shared by all classrooms!
Become a Corporate Sponsor
We value all community support greatly and will recognize your contribution and show our appreciation for your support. We offer tailored benefits at each level of sponsorship (see below for complete details), and we will highlight our Community Sponsors in multiple forms, including on our PTA website, monthly newsletters, and on our Community Sponsor Banner to be displayed at all PTA events. You can sign up to be a sponsor online or contact us directly to contribute with a check (allowing us to avoid transaction fees).